Thursday, June 14, 2012

Luscious Delights Loves....

Inspiration is around us in many different places. For me, a lot of it comes from other blogs I read. There are certain elements I look for in a blog, things that I hope one day mine will have. Things like good photography of food, a range of recipes from easy to hard in a range of cuisines. I do seem to gravitate towards sweets blogs filled with lots of pastries, cakes, biscuits…But I'm off track. If you need a little inspiration today check out these great blogs

SkinnyTaste has so many recipes for the health conscious, and none of them lack flavour. I'm very interested to try the latest homemade tomato sauce recipe here

Photo courtesy of SkinnyTaste
Ree Drummond and her recipes and photography skills are very inspiring. One recent recipe of hers I can’t wait to try is the Pasta Carbonara here It looks so delicious and easy to make. Not to mention the photos she takes, I want to eat the screen everytime she posts something new. 

Photo courtesy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Even if you just visit this next blog for the photography, it is fantastic, Raspberri Cupcakes At Easter I was tempted to try the Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs here but instead I was sick so time ran away from me that weekend.

Photo Courtesy of Raspberri Cupcakes
Another recent discovery is Tastefully Julie. The photography is so simple but elegant and so are the recipes, just what I like. I can't wait to try the Strawberry lemonade cocktail here - all three ways!



Alana Lowes was a past contestant on Masterchef Australia and her blog is a new discovery. I like the look of her rich chocolate mousse tarts here

Photo courtesy of A Morish Distraction
I love discovering new blogs and am constantly on the lookout for new ones. Feel free to suggest any that you think I would love...








No comments:

Post a Comment