Monday, July 9, 2012

Luscious Delights Loves....

The other day when I was at the local fruit market, I saw cherries all glistening and plump on the shelf. I almost tossed some in a bag but at the last minute decided against it. This week I have seen an influx of blogposts all using cherries. Of course I’m kicking myself that I didn’t pick some up. Check out these cherry-inspired recipes from some regularly frequently blogs and new discoveries (also, check out how amazing the photos are).

I frequent this blog a couple of times a week and love the simplicity of the recipes and photography. I was pleasantly surprised that this week there was a feature on cherries. Roasted Cherry Chocolate Tart – it sounds so yummy and reading through the recipe is quick and easy. Who doesn’t like freshly whipped cream and cherries?

Annie's Eats Roasted Cherry  Chocolate Tart. Photo courtesy of Annie's Eats
I must have an inner craving for Oreos, first mentioned here and cherries. This week I discovered a great blogger and photographer who featured an Oreo and Cherry recipe. The photography is enough to keep me going back for more, but his recipe for No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cherry Tarts is double the motivation (I can’t tell you how many times I’ve visited that particular recipe since I discovered it and I can’t wait to try it for myself).
Mowielicious No Bake Oreo Chocolate Cherry Tart. Photo courtesy of Mowielicious
Coming up later in the week my attempts at these luscious desserts.

Do you have a favourite foodie blog? I'd love to hear about it....
 
I love discovering new blogs and am constantly on the lookout for new ones. Like my Facebook page here  for more photos and updates



No comments:

Post a Comment